- No confirmed cases in Lafayette or surrounding parishes.
- Health officials expect a confirmed case locally soon.
- LCG is working to stand up four testing centers in coordination with local hospitals.
- All public buildings are closed, but operations remain open. Drive-thru book checkout is available at parish libraries. Bill pay for LUS and LUS Fiber is available by drive-thru or online.
- Changes to federal, district and city courts were announced.
- LCG declares state of emergency.
Next LCG briefing will be held at 3:30 p.m. on 3/16