The last two years have taught us a few things…
- Lafayette citizens want a nonpartisan news source for local politics & community issues
- There are more important stories in Lafayette than trained reporters to tell them
- Our stories resonate nationally
- Lafayette wants to meet & talk through issues
- People are responsive to new ideas & leaders
We get it, and we’re working on it.
Check out our first impact report to see what we’ve been up to – how we’re shining a light on Lafayette and helping engage citizens in solutions that make sense.
And we couldn’t do it without you. Our members — especially our monthly donors — keep The Current strong.
Are you an existing donor? Sign In